2020年9月19日土曜日

I played in the studio with PRS CE24, Strymon Iridium, and Headrush FRFR 108

Today, I went to the studio to play with my PRS, Iridium, and FRFR 108. Since I bought FRFR 108, I wanted to play with it in the studio to see how it sounds great!

Iridium and FRFR 108

Good points: Very good sound with this small body. FRFR 109 was not so heavy as I imagined (but it weights 10 kg). The sound was so powerful that when I stood right in front of FRFR 108, I felt some vibration.
Points to be improved: Some noise was heard from the speaker. I am not sure whether the noise came from Iridium or the FRFR 108 generated the noise.

I should have brought along Line 6 HX stomp.... Iridium alone was not enough to produce the sound I wanted. I needed some delay effects anyway.

Next time I go and play in the studio, I will play with HX stomp, too.

Keep on rocking!

Dave



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

当初2022年秋発売予定だったマルチプロセッサーは日本で売れるか!?

2022年春頃に発売予定だった某メーカーのマルチプロセッサーは、日本では全く注目されない可能性がある。 その理由は、3つある。 1つ目は、発売時期の遅れである。当初販売予定は2022年の春だった。半導体不足等の理由から必要個数を製造することができず発売が遅れてしまったのだ。アメリ...